Let Your English Qualification Speak for You
Notting Hill College presents a world-class General English Programme designed to develop real-life communication skills. The programme comes in six stages that are compatible with the widely accepted Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Its balanced syllabus and rich-information course-book are empowering factors that help you achieve your desired learning outcomes. They also improve your overall linguistic skills and assist you to clearly express your ideas in Social & Professional Situations.
Individuals & Professionals who want to enhance their English language level and improve their communication skills. The course is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their general English skills, including pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, speaking, listening, reading, writing and fluency. Our courses are available at all levels, from beginners (A1) to advanced (C1). Suitable for students aged 16+.
In Every General English Lesson, we will:
- Focus on your grammar skills and increase your vocabualry
- Provide activities to improve your reading and listening skills
- Give you plenty of speaking activities and conversation time to share opinions with your classmates
- Work on Improving your confidence and accuracy when speaking
- Provide you writing tasks to develop your writing skills
- Bring you real-life topics frombooks, the internet, magazines and newspapers
Classes are small (maximum of 8 students) to increase your communication time and allow your teachers to focus on your individual needs. Each class focuses on an interesting topic, yet there are variety of activities that address the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading and vocabulary.In order to help you maximise your learning and to allow you to have more attention and correction from your teacher.
- Language Development focusing on, grammar, vocabulary & pronunciation
- Skills Development focusing on listening, speaking, reading & writing.
General English Course Key Facts
|Hours per week||from 15 to 21 hours|
|Hours per day||3 hours per day for 5 days or 3 hours per day for 7 days|
|Levels available||A1 to C1|
|Course starts||Every Monday|
|Maximum No. per class||8|
|End of Course Certificate||Available|
|Extra course costs||Course materials|
|Facilities||Free internet to all students Free coffee and tea facilities|