Join Notting Hill College ACADEMIC STUDY & SKILLS SERVICES
The Academic & Study Skills department at Notting Hill College provides proofreading and editing services for National and International Students. Professional editing and proofreading ensure that your writing is well-structured, clear, coherent, and free of language errors
We offer One-to-One bespoke academic and study skills support for the following study levels:
- Phd Viva Preparation and Practice
- Master’s Degree Study/Academic Skills
- Undergraduate Degree Study/Academic Skills
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Preparation
- AS/A2 and BTEC Level 3 Study Skills/Revision and Coursework Management
- GCSE Study Skills/Revision
Free Consultation: In your meeting, your fully qualified tutor will ask you about the study, academic, or general skills on which you wish to improve, and will focus on these, with reference to your on-going work.
- Please Note: The above sessions focus ONLY on the skills required for effective study and academic attainment.
- Session Fees: (From £15)
Special Offer: Pre-book TEN or more one-hour sessions, and get ONE free session!
Submit a Clear and Cohesive Piece of Writing!
Proofreading & Editing Services
We provide comprehensive proofreading services for university students.
Academic Services offered:
- Research Proposals
- PhD thesis
Proofreading Fees: (From £10)