WELCOME TO A REWARDING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
You are cordially invited to join the Notting Hill College network. The School of Teacher Training at Notting Hill College offers a franchise opportunity to serious, committed & established training centres.
By joining our network, you will be able to offer the NHC TEFL Diploma (Classroom–based) and provide an internationally recognised qualification.
If you are an Established Training Centre, This Business Opportunity for You!
The School of Teacher Training at Notting Hill College is currently recruiting training institutes to act as the college’s Authorised Teacher Training Study Centres. Our strategy is to expand with multiple language schools that would like to offer teacher training in order to address a bigger market sector. Our target market is specific to people who are interested in earning an internationally recognised certificate to teach English.
By becoming an Authorised Teacher Training Study Centre, you will get a comprehensive franchise kit, which includes all the tools necessary to begin offering courses profitably in 6 months or less.
Programme on Offer
The 130 Hour Diploma in TEFL is comprehensive and thoroughly prepares you to enter one of the fastest growing professions. It gives you essential details on the English language and how to teach it. The course provides an extensive grounding in all of the EFL required skills, methods, techniques & knowledge. This will not only enable novice teachers to take up their first post as an ESOL teacher, but will hone the skills of experienced teachers as well. This course is available in both distance learning and classroom-based formats.
Running Costs & Ongoing Investment
- Student Course Access Licence Fees
- Monthly operating and running costs, including advertising & marketing
- NHC Student course access licence fees must be paid in full and upfront. You must start with minimum of 10 licences.
You will also need to invest £100.00 to £600.00 per month in advertising & marketing for the first 1 to 3 months in addition to your daily expenses.
(A higher income is achievable, which is directly proportional to your marketing budget.)
Thrive with our Business Development Managers
A dedicated Business Development Manager (BDM) will support you every step of the way. As a result, your business will rapidly nourish & you will be able to become self-sufficient and profitable within 5 months.
Notting Hill College welcomes co-operation with established institutes that are committed to promoting the standards of excellence in education. We are interested to hear from motivated educational leaders who strive for quality & are committed to the enhancement of their training institute. Based on the full support and guidance given by our BDMs, we do not require prior experience in the teacher training field.
After signing the agreement, the School of Teacher Training at Notting Hill College will issue a Certificate of Affiliation to the newly NHC Authorised Teacher Training Study Centre.
We will arrange access to our NHC poster campaign, Corporate Identity Manual, Admission Guide & course materials (hand-outs, task sheets and presentations).
If you decide to conduct class-based training, you must employ suitably qualified trainers. Trainers may add supplementary materials to cater for the needs of your students. Trainers must cover no less than 95% of the course objectives.
You must consider the fees you will charge your students after adding NHC Student Course Access Licence Fees that must be paid upfront at the signing of the agreement.
Once you start recruiting students, you will be required to send students’ details for registration on the portal and to request ID Numbers & verification numbers upon successful course completion.
At the end of the training, all passing students we will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement. The certificate will be embossed with the college seal carrying a unique verification number to guarantee its authenticity.
If any of your students are willing to pursue their professional development with Notting Hill College, we will arrange a special discount for the student & extra commission for you.
NHC Student Course Access Licence
NHC Student Course Access Licence Fees is £125 per student. Minimum order is 10 licences. Each licence includes
- Application form
- Registering student at NHC Learning Management System (LMS)
- Issuance of Student’s ID & acceptance letter
- Username & password for the learning portal to download materials
- Access to the Online Journal Library
- Course assessment & evaluation
- Credentials including (Certificate of Achievement, Transcript & a detailed Record of Work Pursued)
- Verification number to guarantee certificate authenticity
Attestation for your choice of embassy can be arranged (Additional Charges)
A Comprehensive Franchise Kit
NHC Franchise Kit includes:
- NHC Franchise Logo
- TEFL Course Materials
- A Certificate of Affiliation for centre display
- Web advertising & Social media campaign
- Using our name and the franchise logo in your publicity
- A Certificate of Achievement for each passing student.
- Commission on further enrolment to NHC Programmes
- Listing your training venue at our website including (location, course dates & contact details)
- Marketing materials including Corporate Identity Manual, poster campaign social media Campaign & programme brochure
- Special Discounts for your students if they are willing to pursue professional development with NHC.
How to Apply for our Franchise Licence?
- Email email@example.com to express your interest
- Fill the franchise application form
- A personal interview with our partnership director will be arranged (phone or skype calls)
- Sign a franchise agreement
- Pay the licence fees
- Receive our business plan & franchise kit