This is the formal page for Notting Hill College Credentials. It lists all accreditations & affiliations that Notting Hill College has achieved to date. Please regularly visit this page to view our constantly updated Credentials.
Notting Hill College a British leading provider of educational services. Notting Hill College is a member of the international community. We pride ourselves on being a member of different international associations. Our adherence to the international standards of the training industry has enabled us to establish and maintain a global reputation for top-of-the-line courses and services.
Notting Hill College Accreditation:
- Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC), Accreditation Number: AS38071/0914
Notting Hill College’s UK campus is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) which is an independent body providing accreditation services for independent, further and higher education colleges. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
Notting Hill College is Accredited by the British Accreditation Council
for Independent Further and Higher Education as an Online, Distance and Blended Learning provider.
Listed Training Provider:
- Notting Hill College is Trinity SELT Training Provider, Centre Number: LSCP1076 Notting Hill College
Trinity SELT is UK-wide provider of Home Office approved Secure English Language Tests (SELT) – required for UK.
Notting Hill College is Trinity SELT Secure English Language Tests Listed Training Provider, Centre Number: LSCP1076 Notting Hill College Trinity provides Secure English Language Tests (SELT) across the UK. These tests are approved for applications to UKVI for visas, Leave to Remain and British Citizenship. They are part of the Home Office requirements to apply for Leave to Remain, British Citizenship (Naturalisation) and Tier 1, 2 and 4 visa categories where evidence of English language ability is a requirement.
Notting Hill College Awarding Bodies:
- Notting Hill College is an approved centre of TQUK with the centre number 1709185
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by OFQUAL (the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation and the Welsh Government.TQUK offers qualifications on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- Notting Hill College is approved to offer theTQUK Level 5 Ofqual Regulated Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Notting Hill College is approved to offer theTQUK Level 3 Ofqual Regulated Award in Education and Training (AET)
- Educational Leadership and Management Diploma measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework level descriptors at Level 6 –23 Credits.
- Advanced TEFL Diploma measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework level descriptors at Level 4 –13 Credits.
- TESOL Diploma measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework level descriptors at Level 5.
- Mini MBA measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework level descriptors at Level 5.
Notting Hill College is a recognised ATHE centre: Centre ID number 1067
Awards for Training and Higher Education(ATHE) is regulated by Ofqual Awarding organisations in the UK are regulated by Ofqual who report directly to the UK Parliament. In addition, ATHE is regulated by the Welsh Government for qualifications delivered in Wales.
- ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management
- ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management
- ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
Notting Hill College Registration:
- UK Registered Learning Provider: UKRLP (NHC is a UK Registered Learning Provider (UK-RLP; No. 10028428)
The UK Register of Learning Providers is a ‘one-stop’ portal to be used by government departments, agencies, learners, and employers to share key information about learning providers. The UKRLP allows providers to update their information in only one place and share this across agencies such as, the Learning and Skills Council, the Careers Advice Service, the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) and UCAS. Since provider registration opened on 1st August 2005, the UKRLP has grown to over 20,000 providers. Each of these has been verified against a recognised external source and has been allocated a UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN). This is the unique identifier used to share information with the UKRLP partner agencies.
- NOTTING HILL COLLEGE LTD is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: ZA047052
Notting Hill College is an Organisational member of:
- The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), Member number 19296
Notting Hill College is a member of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language. It is based in Britain and was founded in 1967. IATEFL works primarily to develop networks amongst related institutions and individuals involved in language education as it is relevant to the English language. This includes classroom teachers, administrators of language programmes, writers and publishers, language assessors and examination bodies, and researchers, for example in applied linguistics. IATEFL is organised around an annual conference in the spring, with key speakers and individual papers, workshops and symposia. Membership is approximately 3500, spread through more than 100 countries. The primary activities for IATEFL members throughout the year are centred on Special Interest Group (SIG) which hold various types of meetings and conferences, and publish newsletters. In addition to these, there is a bimonthly magazine for the whole organisation, IATEFL Voice.
- Notting Hill College is proud to be member by QISAN, Membership Number: QUK20141118.
The Quality International Study Abroad Network is here to enable the highest standards of working practice for Educational Institutions and the Agents who serve both them and a vast range of International Students.